Blocked from LinkedIn ( They can Shove It!!)


 Hi Leana (LinkedIn Executive), 

I will assume that you are a person and not a mindless (AI) bot, the same kind that had been flagging my posts as abusive. If you bothered to read through the three posts sent to me where apparently I didn't live up to your cryptic community standards, whatever they may be, then you would realize that the only thing I am guilty of is satire, quoting a famous song by John Lennon, and for stating a verifiable truth, which I agree was in an albeit flippant language. 

The first post parodied the recent mass hysteria over balloons created by the US media, where I shall assume my horrendous crime was writing that COVID was caused by Aliens, but, well the context was that it was a suggestion for making a sequel of the Sci-Fi serial "Dark Skies" which already shown that everything from John Kennedy's assassination to Charles Manson's cult was work of Aliens unless the Bot was offended about me referring to lesbian sex(or homosexuality which all modern TV serials make a point to proselytise) or Canada's arsenal of Spears and Arrow to fight UFOs. Or wait,  was it because along with this post, I shared the news item where Edward Snowden stated that the UFO hysteria was created by the US government to hoodwink the public to distract them from their involvement in the Nord Stream Gas pipeline?


My second flagged post again referred to  the western media's hysteria about the alleged killing of Iranian women, (now conveniently forgotten) drawing parallels with the BLM movement, where I just quoted John Lennon and Yoko Ono's song "woman is the nigger of the world!"  If your Bots get triggered by the "N" word, I suggest LinkedIn cancels John Lennon first and comes after me later. The last flagged post, which I agree could have been worded a little better, where I said that "the trannies were the love-child of the Feminists and the Wokies! It was a comment on a post where a lady lamented about the Feminist silence about Guys in Drag aka  Transvestites taking over women's sports. Well, the 3rd wave Feminist movement was the biggest cheerleader for transvestites, transwomen, trannies or whatever you call them and that's a verifiable fact, the same goes for the so-called Woke culture.

Now after first deceitfully taking my passport details, allegedly to ascertain my identity, which I have no idea why LinkedIn needs and with whom its details shall now be shared, most likely against my interest and without my consent, you want me to appeal my restriction with a "Mea Culpa" declaration that I will not abuse your shifting goal post "Community and Professional Guideline."  I have neither abused anyone in any way nor individual nor community, spread hate or misinformation in my posts or comments and so I am not planning to stand on my knees and beg virtual forgiveness, as it will be an admission of guilt where I don't see myself as guilty of wrongdoing. 

As I asked you in my earlier mail, I would appreciate it if you let me take a backup of my account, and you are free to close it for good. Eight years on LinkedIn has been an utter waste of time anyway, with neither a single job offer nor a single paying client. As I have been saying lately, all social media is a complete waste of time, "Not a single fuck from Facebook, nor a single client from LinkedIn!!" 

Okay, I admit I lied a bit about Facebook.


Regards,


Ravi Deka



PS: Now as to the real reason why LinkedIn removed my account altogether, it's most probably for sharing stories censored by the western mass media like Seymore Hersh's expose of the US Bombing of the Russo/German NORD Gas Pipeline Stream, or Edward Snowden claiming that the US Balloon UFO hunting is nothing but a disinformation campaign to take away people's attention from the same incident. And after first insidiously taking my passport details allegedly to ascertain my identity, they just closed down my account. Hi CIA or its it NSA!! It's Ravi here...

Hardly an action taken for quoting songs or offending Trannies and Wokies...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Twin Plug Enfield Bullet

Fuel Double Standards - Ravi Deka

Millenials - A Rant